Of course it all started well before any of us ever met her. Whatever peculiar combination of insecurities she has, combined with her lovely natural tendency to bully everyone who won’t do EXACTLY WHAT SARAH WANTS THEM TO DO could not possibly have started when she was carelessly selected because of her hot milfy good looks as VP candidate. But surely her discovery of what it feels like to be in the eye of the National Media was the grand trigger that pushed her over the edge, that make her think that any publicity is good publicity.
Losing an election doesn’t necessarily make you a “loser”. But in Sarah dearest’s case, it merely brought to our attention the sad facts of her personality, since she has shown us over and over again that when you can’t think of any other way to get in the news, make up some crap, declare yourself a “victim”, and blame anybody but yourself for the mess you have got yourself in.
But it’s not a mess. It can’t be a mess. God told her to do whatever it took to get ahead.
The latest non-story that Sarah dearest has created is about the picture that a blogger enemy of hers (Sarah dearest has enemies, sycophants, and people she uses) photoshopped, substituting the face of a right wingnut radio talk show host bosom buddy of hers for her squirmy little one. Keep in mind that this fine upstanding right wing radio host is the same one who called a political enemy of Sarah dearest “a cancer” after she indeed had cancer. And Sarah dearest laughed heartily at that.
Sarah dearest’s complaint, voiced through her spokeswoman:
Recently we learned of a malicious desecration of a photo of the Governor and baby Trig that has become an iconic representation of a mother’s love for a special needs child.
Here’s the image that triggered this outrage that repeatedly brought up poor little Hypotenuse and required them to remind us not once, not twice, but 3 times in a brief 3 paragraphs that he is, indeed, a special needs child (don’t anyone forget!):
Actually, the original “photo” was not a photo at all. It was a cartoon that had shown up the previous week, of Sarah cuddling squirmy baby Dave Letterman. She didn’t complain when she saw that one:
The woman is off her rocker. “Desecrate”? “Iconic”? She actually believes that she is a deity? Her photograph is too sacred to photoshop, except to cover up the plastic surgery scars? She and her baby together are holier than the Blessed Virgin and Child?
I’m just asking because she belongs to a religion where you’re not supposed to worship icons. And here she’s declared herself a deity. Good work, Sarah dearest. I’d call it blasphemy if I believed, but I know that blasphemy is a victimless crime. People like her who believe that God and Satan are watching your every move for a chance to damn you to burn for all eternity, I would think she’d be concerned for the fate of her everlasting soul at this point.
Will the stupidity excuse really get you off from a mortal sin like blasphemy?
What do you suppose that reading this made me want to do? Do you think it made me want to erect an altar in a quiet corner of my home, with a gilded portrait of the Sacred Mother and Infant, maybe a candle or a stick of incense?
I’m laughing. In case you couldn’t guess, it made me want to photoshop all kinds of bizarre heads onto the baby in the cartoon.
If you’re a whacko evangelical Christian who is foaming at the mouth right now, you should be ashamed of yourself for reading something like this. You’re going to hell. Go ahead and link all your friends’ blogs to it, so their sexually-repressed little deviant brains can join my membership site and make me some money. I dare you.
The folks at Media Matters, challenged by media suckups like Andrew Klavan of the LA Times to find a single bad thing that Limbaugh ever said, have been listening diligently to his broadcasts so we don’t have to!
But first, let’s look at the Limbaugh List, so you can see the background on some of the things he is documented to have said.
The LIMBAUGH LIST:
1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.
5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
7. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).
9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.
10. Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh has called him an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are supporting for president.
Finally let me add that during the 2006 election, Limbaugh thought that Sherrod Brown was African American based on his name and he accused the Democrats in Ohio of being behind his candidacy because he was black. To this day, not a single reporter ever confronted Limbaugh about this.
There we go. Now for the latest.
Limbaugh: Gordon Brown, I told you that—you know, yesterday, this is Fox—no, take it back, it was PMSNBC. They were doing a story, an advance story on the G-20. And, uh, this was before they started running stories on the countdown to Air Force One’s touchdown at Stanstead in England.
Air Force One to touch down soon! (pants like an excited little puppy dog)
Barack Obama to deplane soon! (pants like an excited little puppy dog)
Prior to doing those reports, they actually were having a discussion, and they had the uh chyron uh headline at the bottom of the screen “Can Obama save the world economy?”
“Can Obama save the world economy?” Here’s Gordon Brown, finally got his joint press conference with Obama, and a portion of his opening remarks:
“I want to thank you for your leadership, your vision, and your courage, which you’ve already shown in your Presidency, and congratulate you on the dynamism, the energy, and indeed, the achievements that you have been responsible for. Your first 70 days in office have changed America, and you’ve changed America’s relationship with the world.”
So here, here is a full-fledged committed global socialist praising the President of the United States for all of his achievements in the first 70 days. A global socialist happy with the changes Obama has made. And uh you have uh changed America’s relationship with the world, which is why all of the losers that are make up the bank protesters are breaking bank windows. (wheezes) But the slobbering—the slobber—this guy, folks, I’m telling you, he, if he keeps this up throughout the G-20, Gordon Brown will come down with anal poisoning and may die from it.
Limbaugh should know. If somebody pulls the plug out of his ass, his brains will fall out.